• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

autocorrect

My new CSO finally came this afternoon.  But for some reason the UPS driver did not take away the coffee maker that had been Cuisinart's first attempt at warranty replacement.  A kind friend helped me take the coffee maker and the broken CSO over to the UPS store.  Shipment on the coffee maker was prepaid.  But I had to pay $28 to ship the CSO ten miles back to Cuisinart.

Now I have two Cuisinarts.  The newest one is reposing in a seldom visited corner of the living room.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

My new CSO finally came this afternoon.  But for some reason the UPS driver did not take away the coffee maker that had been Cuisinart's first attempt at warranty replacement.  A kind friend helped me take the coffee maker and the broken CSO over to the UPS store.  Shipment on the coffee maker was prepaid.  But I had to pay $28 to ship the CSO ten miles back to Cuisinart.

Now I have two Cuisinarts.  The newest one is reposting in a seldom visited corner of the living room.