• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

thurbers

thurbers

trying to reference link without showing it.

Not the CSO, but another steam oven. One if the video (and if the dimensions listed for the up purchase  accessory rack  are correct it is slightly wider and taller than the CSO. 

So I was channel flipping and this was up on Evine.

Todd English 1500 Watt Digital Multi Function Steam Oven

One interesting thing claimed in the presentation is that the oven has a system to cool down the steam so you can put it under cabinet. I wouldn't count on that until reading the directions, but that would solve some placement problems for those with steam oven envy and no where to place it. 

thurbers

thurbers

Not the CSO, but another steam oven. One if the video (and if the dimensions listed for the up purchase  accessory rack  are correct it is slightly wider and taller than the CSO. 

So I was channel flipping and this was up on Evine.

<a href="https://www.evine.com/Product/457-920?icid=OnAirNowPg-The Sizzle With Chef Allison457-920&cm_re=OnAirNowPg-The Sizzle With Chef Allison457-920"> The Todd English 1500 Watt Digital Multi Function Steam Convection Oven</a>

One interesting thing claimed in the presentation is that the oven has a system to cool down the steam so you can put it under cabinet. I wouldn't count on that until reading the directions, but that would solve some placement problems for those with steam oven envy and no where to place it.