• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jacksoup

Jacksoup

Spelling

I can get one for basically free with a rewards program at work.  I'm just wavering because I have minimal counter space. But if I buy a rolling island I could fit that and the Instant Pot you enablers put on my counter.  What's stopping me is the combination of steam bake/steam broil and all the different ways to use it.  Does it become intuitive?  I do have notebooks per @rotuts suggestion

Jacksoup

Jacksoup

I can get one for basically free with a rewards program at work.  I'm just wavering because I have minimal counter space. But if I buy a rolling island I could fit that and the Instant Pot you enablers put on my counter.  What's stopping me is the combination of steam bake/steam broil and all the different ways to use it.  Does it become intuitive? Ni do have notebooks per @rotuts suggestion