• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

So, roast came pretty nice. I went for 325f stream bake for 40 minutes, not ready had to add maybe another 25 minutes and pulled it out at 63c. We had it for lunch but I make this primarly for ravioli filling.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Also I know eggplants don't have many fans here. I adore eggplants. I Steam baked one on the rack for 20 minutes, was getting soft with no color. I switched to steam broil and then just broil. I thought I wouldn't like it but it was really custardy. Need to take out the red notebook:D

Franci

Franci

So, roast came pretty nice. I went for 325f stream bake for 40 minutes, not ready had to add maybe another 25 minutes and pulled it out at 63c. We had it for lunch but I make this primarly for ravioli filling.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Also I know eggplants doesn't have many fans here. I adore eggplants. Steam baked one on the rack for 20 minutes, was getting soft with no color. I switched to steam broil and then just broil. I thought I wouldn't like it but it was really custardy. Need to take out the red notebook:D