• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bellini by Cedarlane BMKM510CL Kitchen Master

Cyberider

Came across the Bellini by Cedarlane BMKM510CL Kitchen Master this morning.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Looks to be similar to the Thermomix.

Manufacturer's website:  https://www.cedarlaneculinary.ca/Products/Detail?code=BMKM510CL

Amazon website:  https://www.amazon.com/Bellini-Cedarlane-BMKM510CL-Kitchen-Master/dp/B00EKK9OXA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Not inexpensive but much less than a Thermomix.  Not sure that I would have any use for it but looked interesting.

2cdfa7a1-4da6-4883-a4e2-6ca105ea0d9c.jpg.w960.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rotuts said:

very interesting

thanks for the '' hook ''

I can't even begin to figure out why ThermoMix  does not market   ' world-wide '  

ie in MA.

I believe they do now. 

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

if you go to the amazon link above

they do show you a thermomix  at the bottom ,   but no amazon offer to buy it.

10 - 15 years ago , if I could afford the TMX    would have been used very often  

now   not so much

that does not infer anything on the TMX.

just buy your AAPL or what ever  Options early.

3 minutes ago, rotuts said:

if you go to the amazon link above

they do show you a thermomix  at the bottom ,   but no amazon offer to buy it.

10 - 15 years ago , if I could afford the TMX    would have been used very often  

now   not so much

that does not infer anything on the TMX.

just buy your AAPL or what ever  Options early.

I don't think the TMX is carried by retailers but I understood you could now buy it from distributors in the US.  The Bellini does look like a knock off but it ain't no Thermomix!  Even the manufacturers admit they could not compete with the Thermomix on features at their price point. Read their response to "skm"’s review. 

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

indeed as I thought.

back then   : yep     now not so much for me

and that only relates to Time , which Im told is Curved or someting.

and indeed  save up for the TMX  if that's where you want to go

still  the TMX  should be at BB$B  , coupon adjusted.

money-mouth.gif

BTW   the TMX is used from time to time by the Chef's on  Great British Menu

season 11 has just started this week :

great british menu season 11

Edited by rotuts (log)