• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

shain

shain

3 Pizzas:

Spicy tomato sauce with chili, oregano and thyme, aged mozzarella, creamy goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives.

DSCF5253.JPGDSCF5252.JPG

I ran out of semolina, so I had to use more flour for rolling the dough, as a result I overly dusted the first pie, hence the pale color.
Also, I sprinkled salt over the rim of all 3 pizzas.

Pesto, ricotta (big chunks, lightly salted), mozzarella (diced), cherry tomatoes, black pepper.

DSCF5260.JPGDSCF5259.JPGDSCF5258.JPG

Ricotta, mozzarella (mixed, sprinkled with sea salt), figs, a little anise and fennel seeds, black pepper (also a few chopped basil leaves that wilted and lost all flavor...)

DSCF5268.JPGDSCF5269.JPG

shain

shain

3 Pizzas:

Spicy tomato sauce with chili, oregano and thyme, aged mozzarella, creamy goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives.

DSCF5253.JPGDSCF5252.JPG

Pesto, ricotta (big chunks, lightly salted), mozzarella (diced), cherry tomatoes, black pepper.

DSCF5260.JPGDSCF5259.JPGDSCF5258.JPG

Ricotta, mozzarella (mixed, sprinkled with sea salt), figs, a little anise and fennel seeds, black pepper (also a few chopped basil leaves that wilted and lost all flavor...)

DSCF5268.JPGDSCF5269.JPG