• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Dinner tonight was a personal favourite which I've posted here more than once already, so I won't trouble you with it this time. I did however prepare two starters.

First, purely to test my new oyster knife, half a dozen beautiful babies.

oysters.jpg

Followed by starter number 2. Huge prawns simply boiled in salted water and eaten. No messing about! These things are about 7-8 inches nose to tail (if uncurled).

prawns.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

Dinner tonight was a personal favourite which I've posted here more than once already, so I won't trouble you with it this time. I did however prepare two starters.

First, purely to test my new oyster knife. half a dozen beautiful babies.

oysters.jpg

Followed by starter number 2. Huge prawns simply boiled in salted water and eaten. No messing about! These things are about 7-8 inches nose to tail (if uncurled).

prawns.jpg