• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

4 hours ago, robirdstx said:

I told my husband that dinner tonight was going to be an experiment. I had a couple of leftover grilled chicken thighs, some button mushrooms that needed to be used, a rice cooker and a craving, so I did an internet search for rice cooker risotto and discovered a Wolfgang Puck recipe for Mushroom Risotto. I used his recipe for guidance. My husband said I could make this again!

I just read that recipe and it's going onto my to do list. Thanks. All I got to do now is get some risotto rice.

liuzhou

liuzhou

4 hours ago, robirdstx said:

I told my husband that dinner tonight was going to be an experiment. I had a couple of leftover grilled chicken thighs, some button mushrooms that needed to be used, a rice cooker and a craving, so I did an internet search for rice cooker risotto and discovered a Wolfgang Puck recipe for Mushroom Risotto. I used his recipe for guidance. My husband said I could make this again!

I just read that recipe and it's going on on my to do list. Thanks. All I got to do now is get some risotto rice.