• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

I see that Costco US has the Oster French Door Oven (digital) on sale right now for $99.99 through November 26th. They say that sale price is $40 off. 

I'm almost tempted because I really like the idea of side-opening ovens, but the usual lament here - lack of space! Sometimes I think ditching the big oven makes sense, just go with cooktop (induction, in my case) and use a couple of the better quality toaster ovens - CSO, Oster. 

Edited to add the link:

https://www.costco.com/Oster-Digital-French-Door-Countertop-Oven.product.100407110.html

FauxPas

FauxPas

I see that Costco US has the Oster French Door Oven (digital) on sale right now for $99.99 through November 26th. They say that sale price is $40 off. 

I'm almost tempted because I really like the idea of side-opening ovens, but the usual lament here - lack of space! Sometimes I think ditching the big oven makes sense, just go with cooktop (induction, in my case) and use a couple of the better quality toaster ovens - CSO, Oster.