• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

On January 17, 2016 at 11:38 AM, tanstaafl2 said:

Interesting. Don't think I have ever seen a box for the Plantation Single Cask rums. I presume there is a label on the back indicating which particular rum that is? Back when the Plantation 20th Anniversary came in the wide short bottle it had a box (and typically still does now that it is in a taller bottle as I recall) but not the vario0us single cask bottlings, at least in my area.

Bruce, late reply but  it was is 2004 Old Reseve Belize finished in port casks. 

A few few malts recently purchased

image.jpeg

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

On January 17, 2016 at 11:38 AM, tanstaafl2 said:

Interesting. Don't think I have ever seen a box for the Plantation Single Cask rums. I presume there is a label on the back indicating which particular rum that is? Back when the Plantation 20th Anniversary came in the wide short bottle it had a box (and typically still does now that it is in a taller bottle as I recall) but not the vario0us single cask bottlings, at least in my area.

Bruce, late reply but  it was is 2004 Old Reseve Belize finished in port casks