• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

3 hours ago, Shelby said:

I finally made @HungryChris's marinated mushrooms.  I should have bought more, but this is a start.  Also, I couldn't find dill weed in my spice cabinet (it's probably there, but I didn't have the strength to dig any more lol) so I used dill seed.  Cannot wait to try in a few days.  And, thanks Chris!

IMG_5349.JPG.826f1a7404bf8a4955ad2497710a2b83.JPG

Both flattered and honored, Shelby!

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

3 hours ago, Shelby said:

@Smithy  We used to have a crabapple tree in the yard in Colorado--I swear mom made jelly once.....I remember liking the tartness---but maybe I'm delusional and I tasted it somewhere else.  I'll have to ask her.  Either way, that is a gorgeous color and I know it was a lot of work, but you guys will certainly enjoy it!

I finally made @HungryChris's marinated mushrooms.  I should have bought more, but this is a start.  Also, I couldn't find dill weed in my spice cabinet (it's probably there, but I didn't have the strength to dig any more lol) so I used dill seed.  Cannot wait to try in a few days.  And, thanks Chris!

IMG_5349.JPG.826f1a7404bf8a4955ad2497710a2b83.JPG

Both flattered and honored, Shelby!

HC