• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

41 minutes ago, FrogPrincesse said:

Are you doing all the Food in Jars challenges?

Yes, I'm going to try, anyway.  I haven't been formally posting my projects to her site as I've tended to be a little late but I'll work on that.

I made Blood Orange-Campari Marmalade for Jan and salted-preserved limes and the egg yolks for Feb.  

Since this month is jellies and shrubs, I made Rosemary Wine Jelly today (I used rosé wine, so maybe I should call it Rosémary Wine Jelly :D) and it gave me an excuse to order Michael Dietsch's book on Shrubs.  The Pear-Ginger Shrub sounds really nice, if I can manage to make it before summer! 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

32 minutes ago, FrogPrincesse said:

Are you doing all the Food in Jars challenges?

Yes, I'm going to try, anyway.  I haven't been formally posting my projects to the her as I've tended to be a little late but I'll work on that.

I made Blood Orange-Campari Marmalade for Jan and salted-preserved limes and the egg yolks for Feb.  

Since this month is jellies and shrubs, I made Rosemary Wine Jelly today (I used rosé wine, so maybe I should call it Rosémary Wine Jelly :D) and it gave me an excuse to order Michael Dietsch's book on Shrubs.  The Pear-Ginger Shrub sounds really nice, if I can manage to make it before summer!