• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JohnT

JohnT

Correct the "autocorrect"

Well done @Shelby! That is real "zoomdoof" - the "zoom" is the motion of it going down the gullet and the "doof" is the sound your body makes when you try to stand up and your legs can no longer support the upper torsoxD

Mine should be be in the making in a week or two when the alcohol arrives at the pharmacy. It has been a PITA to obtain the alcohol as they are only allowed to sell it with a script here. I eventually looked up an old friend who used to supply all my medical needs for my ships medical kit who simply asked "how many litres do you want". So, I have a litre on order. Hick!

JohnT

JohnT

Well done @Shelby! That is real "zoomdoof" - the "zoom" is the motion of it going down the gullet and the "doof" is the sound your body makes when you try to stand up and your legs can no longer support the upper torsoxD

Mine should be be in the making in a week or two when the alcohol arrives at the pharmacy. It has been a PITA to obtain the alcohol as they are only allowed to sell it with a script here. I eventually looked up an old friend who used to supply all my medical needs for my ships medical kit who simply asked "how many leaders do you want". So, I have a litre on order. Hick!