• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElainaA

ElainaA

I took a break from tomatomania to make some jam:

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

The jars in back are tomato chutney. Not the recipe that many here seem to use but one passed around in my family. It is originally from Madhur Jaffrey's An Invitation to Indian Cooking. My copy is in a sister's handwriting. She said hers was written out by one of our brothers.

ElainaA

ElainaA

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

The jars in back are tomato chutney. Not the recipe that many here seem to use but one past around in my family. It is originally from Madhur Jaffrey's An Invitation to Indian Cooking. My copy is in a sister's handwriting. She said hers was written out by one of our brothers.

ElainaA

ElainaA

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

The jars in back are tomato chutney. Not the recipe that many here seem to use but one past around in my family. It is originally from Madhur Jaffrey's An Invitation to Indian Cooking. My copy is in a sister's handwriting. She said hers was written out by one of our brothers.