• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

39 minutes ago, lemniscate said:

Prickly pear juicing also resembles a slasher movie set.   Best done outside and without witnesses.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 2.26.13 PM.png

Gosh--that looks like an abstract painting! I especially like the little yellow-ish leaf in the middle.

Reminds me of the day I went to visit an Italian family to buy a dozen eggs and came upon them in their kitchen juicing chokecherries for jelly. Amazing amount of red everywhere. I was glad I didn't have to clean it up!

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

34 minutes ago, lemniscate said:

Prickly pear juicing also resembles a slasher movie set.   Best done outside and without witnesses.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 2.26.13 PM.png

Gosh--that looks like an abstract painting! I especially like the little yellow-ish leaf in the middle.

Reminds me of the day I went to visit an Italian family to buy a dozen eggs and came upon them in their kitchen juicing chokecherries for jelly. Amazing amount of red spots and splashes everywhere. I was glad I didn't have to clean it up!