• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

Hi, @Chris Ward,

It's good to see you in the forum.

We used to have a valued member here who lived and cooked in France. His name was Dave Hatfield, and he did three food blogs for us. Sadly, he is now deceased, but I really enjoyed hearing about his experiences. You may have come across them already, but if not, here are the links: one, two and three. I like them so much I reread them from time to time. I know I'm not the only one who here who agrees that we sorely him and his contributions.

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

Hi, @Chris Ward,

It's good to see you in the forum.

We used to have a valued member here who lived and cooked in France. His name was Dave Hatfield, and he did three food blogs for us. Sadly, he is now deceased, but I really enjoyed hearing about his experiences. You may have come across them already, but if not, here are the links: one, two and three. I like them so much I reread them from time to time. I know I'm not the only one who here who agrees that we sorely his him and his contributions.