• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Melpy

Melpy

Added Allergies

Hi Everyone,

I was so excited to find this forum and am looking forward to exchanging recipe's and ideas for myself and others with food allergies/food sensitivities. This is new for me so it's going to be a huge challenge to eliminate these foods from my diet. I'm just starting to explore the world of home-cooking and love it so far.

IgE Allergies: Almonds, Barley, Black Pepper/Paprika, Carrots, Garlic, Hazelnut, Lettuce, Oats, Oranges, Peanuts, White Potatoes, Rice, Rye, Scallops, Sesame Seeds, Soybeans, Tomatoes, Wheat, White/Navy Beans.

IgG Allergies: Eggs (Duck & Chicken), Egg Yolks, Dairy (Cow Only), Almonds

Other foods I'm known to react to: Pistachios, Garbanzo

Thanks,
Amanda/Melpy

Melpy

Melpy

Hi Everyone,

I was so excited to find this forum and am looking forward to exchanging recipe's and ideas for myself and others with food allergies/food sensitivities. This is new for me so it's going to be a huge challenge to eliminate these foods from my diet. I'm just starting to explore the world of home-cooking and love it so far.

Thanks,
Amanda/Melpy