• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Alex

Alex

3 hours ago, cdh said:

I like the looks of both of them... Spencer looks very pretty, but I think the El Harissa menu is more interesting.

Same opinion here. Tammy told me she's never been to El Harissa (some of her friends have), so how about we go there? Chris (and Tammy), do you have a time preference? Ms. Alex and I probably can be there by 11:45; later would be OK, too.

ETA: Nancy, does it look like you'll be there in time for lunch on Friday?

Alex

Alex

2 hours ago, cdh said:

I like the looks of both of them... Spencer looks very pretty, but I think the El Harissa menu is more interesting.

Same opinion here. Tammy told me she's never been to El Harissa (some of her friends have), so how about we go there? Chris (and Tammy), do you have a time preference? Ms. Alex and I probably can be there by 11:45; later would be OK, too.