• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

Dinner was simply cheeseburgers and "Shelby fries" with the A/C going and fingers crossed for rain. I was pleasantly awakened early in the morning by a sudden downpour that should keep things going for a while. I have to mention the Aldi half sours I discovered recently, a real find! They are in the plastic tub to the right. While my vision is improving, it still sucks from surgery and I apologize for the amateurish photos, but this is a food site, right?

HC

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

Dinner was simply cheeseburgers and "Shelby fries" with the A/C going and fingers crossed for rain. I was pleasantly awakened early in the morning by a sudden downpour that should keep things going for a while. I have to mention the Aldi half sours I discovered recently, a real find! They are in the plastic tub to the right. My vision still sucks from surgery and I apologize for the amateurish photos, but this is a food site, right?

HC

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG