• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

Thank you, Robert (and Kerry) for the pictures (and report). Robert, for some reason though I am only able to see some of your pictures. Any idea why? The ones I cannot see are represented by a circle with a diagonal line through it but I see the can of caviar for instance quite clearly (but not a dessert unless you only posted one picture and the 'dessert' is in the can under the caviar?

At any rate, I am thankful for whatever news we get from the Chocolate Gang this weekend - and hope you are all having a wonderful time!

Deryn

Deryn

Thank you, Robert (and Kerry) for the pictures (and report). Robert, for some reason though I am only able to see some of your pictures. Any idea why? The ones I cannot see are represented by a circle with a diagonal line through it but I see the can of caviar for instance quite clearly.

At any rate, I am thankful for whatever news we get from the Chocolate Gang this weekend - and hope you are all having a wonderful time!