• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

I did not get to the dairy aisle.  Boneless spiral ham 2.99/lb,  Butterball turkeys  99¢/lb  russet potatoes 1.49/lb,  Granny smith apples  2.29/lb (more than Walmart)

These prices are comparable to other markets.  They do have a few things cheaper but the  cheeses I bought were Kerrygold and 3.49 each - they are 3.59 at Walmart.

The vine tomatoes were 1.89 for 4 in a bag, medium size.  The Pepper maple bacon was 6.99/lb.

The Brie cheese mentioned earlier in this thread: 2.99 for 8 ounces.  I don't know how that compares to what others paid but  I like the one Trader Joes carries the "triple cream brie" which is usually $6.99 a pound but occasionally there will be a special in the Fearless Flyer.  

The Brats were 3.99/package, I'll have to look to see what the weight is.

I don't need eggs, my friend brought me a basket last Saturday and would only take a dollar for two plus dozen.  So I didn't even look at them.  

Eggs are not as expensive as they were last spring but they are not cheap.

andiesenji

andiesenji

I did not get to the dairy aisle.  Boneless spiral ham 2.99/lb,  Butterball turkeys  99¢/lb  russet potatoes 1.49/lb,  Granny smith apples  2.29/lb (more than Walmart)

These prices are comparable to other markets.  They do have a few things cheaper but the  cheeses I bought were Kerrygold and 3.49 each - they are 3.59 at Walmart.

The vine tomatoes were 1.89 for 4 in a bag, medium size.  The Pepper maple bacon was 6.99/lb.

The Brie cheese mentioned earlier in this thread: 2.99 for 8 ounces.  I don't know how that compares to what others paid but  I like the one Trader Joes carries the "triple cream brie" which is usually $6.99 a pound but occasionally there will be a special in the Fearless Flyer.  

The Brats were 3.99/package, I'll have to look to see what the weight is.