• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

My favorite grocery is in a small town about ten minutes south of here.  They just finished a major remodeling job with splendid results.  It's a very large store for such a small town and it's open 24 hours!!  The 'new' store has wider aisles because (as I heard one of the longtime checkers tell a customer) because people meet their neighbors and stop in the middle of the aisles to visit.  Such is life in a small town.  It's rather like traveling back in time.

lindag

lindag

My favorite grocery is in a small town about ten minutes south of here.  They just finished a major remodeling job with splendid results.  It's a very large store for such a small town.  The 'new' store has wider aisles because (as I heard one of the longtime checkers tell a customer) because people meet their neighbors and stop in the middle of the aisles to visit.  Such is life in a small town.  It's rather like traveling back in time.

lindag

lindag

My favorite grocery is in a small town about ten minutes south of here.  They just finished a major remodeling job with splendid results.  It's a very large store for such a small town.  The 'new' store has wider aisles because (as I heard one of the longtime checkers tell a customer) because people meet their neighbors and stop in the middle of the aisles to visit.  Such is life in a small time.  It's rather like traveling back in time.