• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

clearly Aldi should be a consideration for us

if its 'easy' to get to, you can stock up on items that you keep  etc

Hellmans is a bit early with the 1.99 $ at one of my Chains.   i still have 3 from the late fall

so   as for me, Ill get several from time to time from Aldi when i go there for other things.

I do hope to eventually work with those pack of  beef  " Rib Meat "     4.99/ lbs  ( may be it was less ? )

as in my area, beef short ribs do not seem to be neatly at all and are way way over priced.

rotuts

rotuts

clearly Aldi should be a consideration for us

if its 'easy' to get to, you can stock up on items that you keep  etc

Hellmans is a bit early with the 1.99 $ at one of my Chains.   i still have 3 from the late fall

so   as for me, Ill get several from time to time from Aldi when i go there for other things.

I do hope to eventually work with those pack of  " Rib Meat "     4.99

as in my area, beef short ribs do not seem to be neatly at all and are way way over priced.