• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

2 hours ago, Panaderia Canadiense said:

Yes, it's me!

Yay!  I'm glad my sleuthing took me to the right place!  I'm very much looking forward to spending some time in your area, virtually that is!

When I did that image search, I was really trying to identify the type of fish and thought I might find something similar to help me track them down.  I thought I remembered that previously posted eG images weren't used in the teasers so I was surprised when my search sent me right back here to your thread!  

Then of course, I distractedly posted while cooking a frittata and revealed your name immediately after @Smithy asked for time to post more photos.  For that, I sincerely apologize.  But I am most delighted that I was right!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

2 hours ago, Panaderia Canadiense said:

Yes, it's me!

Yay!  I'm glad my sleuthing took me to the right place!  I'm very much looking forward to spending some time in your area!

When I did that image search, I was really trying to identify the type of fish and thought I might find something similar to help me track them down.  I thought I remembered that previously posted eG images weren't used in the teasers so I was surprised when my search sent me right back here to your thread!  

Then of course, I distractedly posted while cooking a frittata and revealed your name immediately after @Smithy asked for time to post more photos.  For that, I sincerely apologize.  But I am most delighted that I was right!