• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

And I just changed my post - the one you 'quoted', Tri2Cook. Seems some of us may have jumped the gun - it was not my intention to do that.

Tere - I am sure we would all love to hear about your travels, especially the food related parts, either on a 'a la minute' basis or after the fact upon your return. You can, I think, just start a new thread to chronicle all that, but, if you want to consult someone, maybe you could send Smithy or Chris a PM.

Deryn

Deryn

And I just changed my post - the one you 'quoted', Tri2Cook. Seems some of us may have jumped the gun - it was not my intention to do that.

Tere - I am sure we would all love to hear about your travels, especially the food related parts, either on a 'a la minute' or after the fact upon your return. You can, I think, just start a new thread to chronicle all that, but, if you want to consult someone, maybe you could send Smithy or Chris a PM.

Deryn

Deryn