• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

Congratulatons on your sleuthing, blue_dolphin. I figured Kerry would be the first to find the original home of the image - she seems very adept at that.

I agree with Anna that perhaps a picture that has never appeared here before (but related to previous posts by the blogger to be) may be a better way to keep the excitement going for a while longer but this was, though short lived, fun nonetheless.

Eagerly awaiting the Sunday start of this new 'mystery' blog. It is bound to be fantastic! :)

(edit: to remove someone's name as it appears that may not be the correct 'answer' after all)

Deryn

Deryn

Congratulatons on your sleuthing, blue_dolphin. I figured Kerry would be the first to find the original home of the image - she seems very adept at that.

I agree with Anna that perhaps a picture that has never appeared here before (but related to previous posts by the blogger to be) may be a better way to keep the excitement going for a while longer but this was, though short lived, fun nonetheless.

Eagerly awaiting the Sunday start of Panaderia's blog. It is bound to be fantastic! :)