• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

G'day

Yes a new member from Australia! Here to mispronounce virtually everything and see how many swear words can fit in a sentence without it loosing context. Nah I'm just another cocktail geek and amateur distiller/brewer/writer/cook. Love me some lazy food science but really love chatting to and interviewing craft producers.

Say hey some time!

• Like 1

A stirring, shaking, blogging, podcasting, distilling, brewing, sous-vide loving, southern bbq smoking, coffee roasting, latte-pouring writer. 

Take a look at The Booze Baron (my site) and PM if you want to chat or contribute.

Hey!

Glad to see a new Aussie show up.  You lot Down Under seem to have a flair for the boozy arts; I'm sure you'll fit right in.

• Like 2

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown