• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Ive finally read the WSJ article

i think it was balanced and appropriate for the part of the WSJ that the Murdoch's had not yet destroyed.

however :

"""    It’s a steam oven—a cooking technology that hasn’t made it into many homes because it requires some expertise to operate. ""

my italics 

idiots !

I operate a CSB all the time , some times after a dash of M.R. !

""  Restaurants use steam ovens to bake, cook and reheat food faster, more evenly and (most important) without drying things out. ""

so true

why there isn't a Combi-0ven at HomeDepot the same dimensions as a regular oven Beets Me !

rotuts

rotuts

Ive finally read the WSJ article

i think it was balanced and appropriate for the part of the WSJ that the Murdoch's had not yet destroyed.

however :

"""    It’s a steam oven—a cooking technology that hasn’t made it into many homes because it requires some expertise to operate. ""

idiots !

I operate a CSB all the time , some times after a dash of M.R. !

""  Restaurants use steam ovens to bake, cook and reheat food faster, more evenly and (most important) without drying things out. ""

so true

why there isn't a Combi-0ven at HomeDepot the same dimensions as a regal over Beets Me !