• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

fandi1

fandi1

Hi all.

I am looking for Dark Chocolates Truffle Shells. I was able to find some at AUI, Qzina and some other places. However i'm looking for a best price. so far, Qzina is the lowest at $65.44 per case of 504  (in US) plus flat $25.00 for shipping any size order. Needless to say I am looking for a lower price. Can anyone help?

Also, I am looking for a Filling Tray.... the only one i was able to find in US so far is at AUI. However, 193.56/EA is a little to steep for me.... or a lot steep. This is nuts... a small sheet of steal with halls in it for so much money. :(

i know for a fact the filling tray is great to use if you planning to fill lots of truffles. here is link to YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=4H5q0aItEio

i did not put WWW. in front of the link so that video does not populate my post ( i don't know if YouTube is allowed)

So, if anyone knows where i can get both items for lower price I would really be appreciative.

thank you for the look at my post

regards

fandi1

fandi1

Hi all.

I am looking for Dark Chocolates Truffle Shells. I was able to find some at AUI, Qzina and some other places. However i'm looking for a best price. so far, Qzina is the lowest at $65.44 per case of 504  (in US) plus flat $25.00 for shipping any size order. Needless to say I am looking for a lower price. Can anyone help?

Also, I am looking for a Filling Tray.... the only one i was able to find in US so far is at AUI. However, 193.56/EA is a little to steep for me.... or a lot steep. This is nuts... a small sheet of steal with hols in it for so much money. :(

i know for a fact the filling tray is great to use if you planning to fill lots of truffles. here is link to YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=4H5q0aItEio

i did not put WWW. in front of the link so that video does not populate my post ( i don't know if YouTube is allowed)

So, if anyone knows where i can get both items for lower price I would really be appreciative.

thank you for the look at my post

regards