• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

typo

I have a Keurig that we purchased a very long time ago.  I like it a lot for ice tea cups and for Starbucks or Tully's dark roast.  I put away my expensive Technivorm Mochamaster which makes excellent coffee simply because the Keurig will do the job in about a minute and the taste is close enough to what I like.

It also produces a very, very hot cup of coffee.  Its footprint is smaller than my Technivorm so it gives up a bit more counter space.  No muss, no fuss; if it broke I'd buy another in an instant.

lindag

lindag

I have a Keurig that we purchased a very long time ago.  I like it a lot for ice tea cups and for Starbucks or Tully's dark roast.  I put away my expensive Technivorm Mochamaster which makes excellent coffee simply because the Keurig will do the job in about a minute and the taste is close enough to what I like.

It also produces a very, very hot cup of coffee.  It's footprint is smaller than my Technivorm so it gives up a bit more counter space.  No muss, no fuss; if it broke I'd buy another in an instant.