• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

I have never seen (anything labelled as) A2 milk as far as I can remember. I wish it was available here - or rather, since I don't drink milk, I wish that A2 cream, cheese and yogurt were readily available. Reading up about it, it seems to me that even if some don't believe there is a beneficial difference with A2 milk, it would not hurt to use only A2 products, just in case. I will have to keep my eye open for these milk products in future. Apparently sheep and goats only produce A2 milk but again their products are not easily found in these parts unfortunately.

Deryn

Deryn

I have never seen A2 milk as far as I can remember. I wish it was available here - or rather, since I don't drink milk, I wish that A2 cream, cheese and yogurt were readily available. Reading up about it, it seems to me that even if some don't believe there is a beneficial difference with A2 milk, it would not hurt to use only A2 products, just in case. I will have to keep my eye open for these milk products in future. Apparently sheep and goats only produce A2 milk but again their products are not easily found in these parts unfortunately.

Deryn

Deryn

I have never seen A2 milk as far as I can remember. I wish it was available here - or rather, since I don't drink milk, I wish that A2 cream, cheese and yogurt were readily available. Reading up about it, it seems to me that even if some don't believe there is a beneficial difference with A2 milk, it would not hurt to use only A2 products, just in case. I will have to keep my eye open for these milk products in future.