• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfron1

gfron1

59 minutes ago, AlaMoi said:

have you considered the prof is out-smartering the team?  he's likely been at this a while and has handed you an known impossible assignment to see how much you've actually learned.....

Well, I decided a few posts back that there must be a reason why this instructor is teaching and I'm not.

gfron1

gfron1

33 minutes ago, AlaMoi said:

have you considered the prof is out-smartering the team?  he's likely been at this a while and has handed you an known impossible assignment to see how much you've actually learned.....

Well, I decided a few posts back that there must be a reason why this instructor is teaching and I'm not.

As an employer, the bigger lesson I'm seeing is how feedback/critique/criticism is a huge part of the restaurant world, and the skill of being able to gracefully accept feedback and use it properly is crucial. None of us will be effected by the paper's grade. We've spoken our opinion and now its up to you to decide how to write the paper.