• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Rarerollingobject, many thanks! I can't get enough of roe.

---------------

This fish, from Norweigian arctic, needs no more than what is seen here. (plus a lot more crunchy vegs and boiled potatoes, not pictured, however.)

CeeA4aX.jpg

Side view: stuffed with shelled prawns* and bound using butcher's twine.

(*) Made a cup of broth from the prawn shells and drank it all whilst I was putting everything on the plate.

UWVogo9.jpg

Front view. Enormous flakes. The loin is thick and long (500g), which I then sliced in two as I have nothing long enough to serve it in!

anTKSqp.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Rarerollingobject, many thanks! I can't get enough of roe.

---------------

This fish, from Norweigian arctic, needs no more than what is seen here.

CeeA4aX.jpg

Side view: stuffed with shelled prawns* and bound using butcher's twine.

(*) Made a cup of broth from the prawn shells and drank it all whilst I was putting everything on the plate.

UWVogo9.jpg

Front view. Enormous flakes. The loin is thick and long (500g), which I then sliced in two as I have nothing long enough to serve it in!

anTKSqp.jpg