• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

Comma

Fried Stonington Scallops. They looked and smelled so good I bought too many. 1 lb for two would have been plenty, but I bought 1 1/4 lb. I bet the few we had left over will be in an omelet quite soon. My first Caezar Salad was at a place, now long gone, that made it table side and taught me how to make it. I am forever grateful for that lesson!

56bbe4fbab316_CaezarSaladandFriedScallop 

HungryChris

HungryChris

Fried Stonington Scallops. They looked and smelled so good I bought too many. 1 lb for two would have been plenty, but I bought 1 1/4 lb. I bet the few we had left over will be in an omelet quite soon. My first Caezar Salad was at a place, now long gone that made it table side and taught me how to make it. I am forever grateful for that lesson!

56bbe4fbab316_CaezarSaladandFriedScallop