• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Pan

Pan

By the way, the cabbage is a little chewy. I'm glad I'm eating this now, not a couple of weeks ago, as I had a tooth extracted on Jan. 5.

One other thing, the parsley is a great idea. I think I used more than 4 tablespoons' worth, and I would seriously consider using about twice as much next time; I may add some fresh parsley tomorrow.

This tastes very good.

Pan

Pan

By the way, the cabbage is a little chewy. I'm glad I'm eating this now, not a couple of weeks ago, as I had a tooth extracted on Jan. 5.

One other thing, the parsley is a great idea. I think I used more than 4 tablespoons' worth, and I would seriously consider using an entire bunch next time, or at least about twice as much.

This tastes very good.