• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

@liuzhouI don't think I will ever tire of it. Duck egg on homemade bread. Yes!

Congratulations on your foray into homemade yeast bread. I used to make all the bread served in my home, but when, after some years hiatus, I went back to my old reliable recipe for yeast milk bread, I was disappointed with the results and let it discourage me. That recipe never failed before. Not even from the first time when I was in my teens and comparatively ignorant in the kitchen. I just hate failure. :(

Good for you for getting back on the horse. You are inspiring me to get back up there too. :smile:

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

@liuzhouI don't think I will ever tire of it. Duck egg on homemade bread. Yes!

Congratulations on your foray into homemade yeast bread. I used to make all the bread served in my home, but when, after some years hiatus, I went back to my old reliable recipe for yeast milk bread, I was disappointed with the results and let it discourage me. That recipe never failed before. Not even from the first time when I was in my teens and comparatively ignorant in the kitchen. I just hate failure. :(

Good for you for getting back on the horse. You are inspiring be to get back up there too. :smile: