• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Corrected for Misinformation

I think it is much more than the number of peanut allergies. Most schools in Ontario below high school level forbid anything that contains peanuts so that if your child is not allergic you still need a source of nut free treats.

Anna N

Anna N

Corrected for Misinformation

I think it is much more than the number of peanut allergies. Most schools in Ontario below high school level forbid anything that contains with peanuts so that if your child is not allergic you still need a source of nut free treats.

Anna N

Anna N

I think it is much more than the number of peanut allergies. Most schools in Ontario below high school level for bid anything that has been in contact with peanuts so that if your child is not allergic you still need a source of nut free treats.