• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bonjour from Canada!!!

love&flour

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read my blurb! I stumbled upon this site while looking for a killer Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. I found one titled, "The Best Peanut Butter Cookies" and they were just that! Since then, I decided to join and share my love of home cooking and baking. Our go-to meals are usually Greek cuisine, although my fiancé and I love to try and cook just about anything and from all cultures....Middle Eastern, Indian, Vietnamese, Italian, British, Spanish etc. 

Looking forward to sharing recipes and ideas with all of you!

l&f

• Like 3

Today, cauliflower was 2 for $5.00.  What the.....

Everyone, I mean everyone had at least one in their carts. Even people who hate cauliflower probably grabbed one 'cause who can pass up a deal like that!

I didn't look at the price of celery seeing I still have most of the one I paid $6 for last week