• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

SLB

Salad 2016 –

Tomatoes on ricotta shmear with feta, some random left over dressing 

CC5062AD-E080-4EA7-A581-76D0569B9AD8.thumb.jpeg.b88574ddb1d5a6a731ca3fc630b7f544.jpeg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, shain said:

Panzanella.

IMG_20190907_211354.jpg

My mouth is watering.  You, sir, are a genius chef.

• Like 3

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

Cheers & Chocolates

Beets on ricotta with parsley, cilantro, scallions, peanuts.

CAF4DFED-2E4F-437F-8060-DDA53CFC354E.thumb.jpeg.8ce35277c179f0ef6dc944c118f36662.jpeg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Okanagancook said:

Beets on ricotta....brilliant 

Thank you.  I happened to have a container of ricotta that needs to used up.  So ricotta goes with everything over the next few days :)

• Like 2

Just looking through Nigel Slater.’s Kitchen Diaries...page 156  Orange and Ricotta Pancakes...just say’n 😍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chefmd said:

Thank you.  I happened to have a container of ricotta that needs to used up.  So ricotta goes with everything over the next few days :)

Ricotta ravioli!

• Like 2

On toast. Make toast, butter it. Add a nice layer of ricotta. Then you can add a variety of things, or not. I like thin slices of tomato and salt and pepper. I am also very fond of a drizzle of honey or sorghum on the ricotta layer, then and salt and pepper. Excellent on a white pullman loaf or a rustic crusty loaf or a rye bread. 

• Like 1