• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Typo

Curly endive and citrus salad with mascarpone yogurt, radish and celery dressed with pomegranate vinaigrette from Bestia

475566485_IMG_3812(2).thumb.jpeg.036d6c74bbd1501fa530b990fbd454e9.jpeg

The recipe in the book calls for coraline, described as a new version of chicory that looks like a combination of Belgian endive and frisée.  I just used regular curly endive.

For the citrus, I used pink grapefruit, blood orange and cara cara orange.

The white blobs are a mix of Greek yogurt and mascarpone and I found it an interesting way of adding a creamy element to a citrus salad. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Curly endive and citrus salad with mascarpone yogurt, radish and celery dressed with pomegranate vinaigrette from Bestia

475566485_IMG_3812(2).thumb.jpeg.036d6c74bbd1501fa530b990fbd454e9.jpeg

The recipe in the book calls for coraline, described as a new version of chicory that looks like a combination of Belgian endive and frisée.  I just used regular curly endive.

The white blobs are a mix of Green yogurt and mascarpone and I found it an interesting way of adding a creamy element to a citrus salad. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

1044731101_IMG_3812(1).jpeg.b7775ca748e3979c982f7442a24d1a72.jpeg

The white blobs are a mix of Green yogurt and mascarpone and I found it an interesting way of adding a creamy element to a citrus salad.