• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

11 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Another Ottolenghi salad.  Candy beets with lentils and yuzu from Plenty More, recipe available online here

IMG_5578.thumb.jpg.4be65eb917078b4761faf685750debf9.jpg

I love the combination of beets and citrus.   Yuzu is one I hadn't tried with beets but I enjoyed it here.  I roasted (instead of boiled) regular red beets and used a raw candy beet.  

Very pretty. 

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

3 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Another Ottolenghi salad.  Candy beets with lentils and yuzu from Plenty More, recipe available online here

IMG_5578.thumb.jpg.4be65eb917078b4761faf685750debf9.jpg

I love the combination of beets and citrus.   Yuzu is one I hadn't tried with beets but I enjoyed it here.  I roasted (instead of boiled) regular red beets and used a raw candy beet.  

Very pretty. Did you keep some of the beets raw so their would retain their color/stripes? Or are they all cooked?