• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

The Latest Adventures of Chocdoc and Friends - SFO

Kerry Beal

Well I know she's working on her Valentines chocolates. I'm sure she'll check in here later. I have let her know that her website is not working.

I wanted to comment on what seem to be the latest thing at the fancy food show. It seems that everyone is making artisanal jerky.  How did I miss that trend? 

Other things seen were sweetened condensed coconut milk and evaporated coconut milk. 

And of course cricket flower in everything.  

Smaller serving sizes also seems to be in style.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stckciv said:

The chocolot website is not working for me right now. I was looking for a place in Salt Lake to buy for Valentines. Any boxed sets available in the area?

Thank you

I just checked on my end and it is ok. www.chocolot.com  correct? If you can't get it, just call me and I'll take your order on the phone. 8014755050.

• Like 1

Ruth Kendrick

Chocolot
Artisan Chocolates and Toffees
www.chocolot.com

2 hours ago, stckciv said:

The chocolot website is not working for me right now. I was looking for a place in Salt Lake to buy for Valentines. Any boxed sets available in the area?

Thank you

I just talked to my web hosting guys. They said they had a problem earlier, but it is fixed now. Ruth

Ruth Kendrick

Chocolot
Artisan Chocolates and Toffees
www.chocolot.com

The gluten-free trend was still in full force at the Fancy Food Show, also. It apeared to me that it was not nearly as prevalent in the offerings from European countries.

• Like 1

Porthos Potwatcher
The Once and Future Cook

;