• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

I'm no expert on the subject.  I've had my Oster Immersion blender for so long now that I can't even recall when I got it.  Model # 2611-33.  Probably isn't around any more.  But it's a workhorse and has never let me down.  It's white, two speed and comes apart sort of mid-section.  I remember thinking it was more than I would usually spend on a small item, but obviously it's more than paid its way.

Darienne

Darienne

I'm no expert on the subject.  I've had my Oster Immersion blender for so long now that I can't even recall when I got it.  Model # 2611-33.  Probably isn't around any more.  But it's a workhorse and has never let me down.  It's two speed and comes apart sort of mid-section.  I remember thinking it was more than I would usually spend on a small item, but obviously it's more than paid its way.