I made 2 different batches . 1 is cheese powder ice cream and the other cereal milk. I think I put too much cereal lol. I didn’t strain it out since I decided to make it a source of solids.....it didn’t work hahaha. I had to fix it by adding milk cream and sugar just to thin it out. Tastes wonderful though. So in the end it did work out but I went against logic on the amount of cereals to put. I placed 100g or 10% of mix weight at the start.
edit : I retasted it and I think the cereal flavor is too weak now. If I remake this I will definitely steep and strain and not do what I did here which was to immersion blender the cereals after steeping