• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

OK so I've worked in restaurants and bakeries and done production work over the years but at home I tend NOT to bake that much but just came across a recipe for Salted Pistachio Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Laurie McNamara's book Simply Scratch.  Johnnybird loves dark chocolate and pistachios so.....as long as it cools down a bit on Wednesday I'm going to surprise him with them as a welcome home present.  Wish me luck.

So John has finished all the cookies and requested more for his camping trip this coming week.

suzilightning

suzilightning

OK so I've worked in restaurants and bakeries and done production work over the years but at home I tend NOT to bake that much but just came across a recipe for Salted Pistachio Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Laurie McNamara's book Simply Scratch.  Johnnybird loves dark chocolate and pistachios so.....as long as it cools down a bit on Wednesday I'm going to surprise him with them as a welcome home present.  Wish me luck.