• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Artisan Confectionery in US/Canada?

Almeja9

Hello my name is Daniela, I'm from Costa Rica and I'm a chocolatier. I'm currently looking for an artisan confectionery in the US or Canada that holds a job offer  :) I'm willing to relocate there. I'm dreaming of a special place that makes artisan candy like marshmallows, chocolate goods, hard candy, panned goods, pate de fruits, etc.

If someone has any reference as to where can I contact a place like that, I'd love to hear it and check it out.

Thank you in advance!

Here is a link to the top places in Vancouver, Canada.  That's all I know.  You could contact them and see if they are in need.  Vancouver is a very expensive place to live by the way.  Good luck.

http://www.insidevancouver.ca/2011/02/12/top-5-vancouver-chocolatiers-boutique-chocolate-shops/