• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kbjesq

kbjesq

clarification

26 minutes ago, Smithy said:

As an interested reader who hasn't picked up an IP (yet) I am one who may eventually benefit from this experience.  In all this topic, it hadn't come through to me that the stainless steel liner was critical to the operation. :$  Thanks for posting about it.

@Smithy check out Amazon warehouse deals.  I bought mine there for $85.00 (7-in-1 model) with free shipping .  It only had a tiny dent, less than 1 mm, in the back, had all original packaging,  and came with full manufacturer's warranty as well as Amazon 30 day return policy 

Not that I'm trying to be an enabler or anything :unsure:

kbjesq

kbjesq

21 minutes ago, Smithy said:

As an interested reader who hasn't picked up an IP (yet) I am one who may eventually benefit from this experience.  In all this topic, it hadn't come through to me that the stainless steel liner was critical to the operation. :$  Thanks for posting about it.

@Smithy check out Amazon warehouse deals.  I bought mine there for $85.00 (7-in-1 model).  It only had a tiny dent, less than 1 mm, in the back, had all original packaging,  and came with full manufacturer's warranty as well as Amazon 30 day return policy 

Not that I'm trying to be an enabler or anything :unsure: