• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

ATK did mention SV quite a while  ago :   when the SVSupreme was King and very little else out there :they showed a SVSupreme off but didn't cook anything out of it. did their usual wincing at the price.

Ming Tasi  on SimplyMing actually did a 125 salmon w olive oil dill etc  using a food-saver system at least.

no studio show however has used a SteamOven to my knowledge.  Restaurant based shows of course did.

CK's metrics will be noted by who leaves the Old ATK to join him in his Boston warehouse

remember : these are scripted shows.  the scrips are designed to reinforce the audience.

rotuts

rotuts

ATK did mention SV quite a while  ago :   when the SVSupreme was King and very little else out there :they showed a SVSupreme off but didn't cook anything out of it. did their usual wincing at the price.

Ming Tasi  on SimplyMind actually did a 125 salmon w olive oil dill etc  using a food-saver system at least.

no studio show however has used a SteamOven to my knowledge.  Restaurant based shows of course did.

CK's metrics will be noted by who leaves the Old ATK to join him in his Boston warehouse

remember : these are scripted shows.  the scrips are designed to reinforce the audience.

rotuts

rotuts

ATK did mention SV a far time ago :   they showed a SVSupreme off but didn't cook anything out of it. did their usual wincing at the price.

Ming Tasi  on SimplyMind actually did a 125 salmon w olive oil dill etc  using a food-saver system at least.