• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

saluki

saluki

Auto correct strikes again....

Hmart has pot stickers that work wonderfully in the Air fryer.  House of mandu even gives AF instructions. 360 at 12 min turning half way.  I do spray mine with a little oil. Bibigo's brand also works well. I also like the Pulmuone brand.  Over at Target Chung's puts out an eggroll that tastes great air fried.  No extra oil needed.  

I am only cooking for one and have a 6.8 qt and still wish it was an inch bigger in diameter than 9 inches. You only want small batches of food in it,  preferably in 1 layer.  If it's over stuffed it won't cook evenly.

I had a dial air fryer initially. It's not a big learning curve to transition to cooking function buttons.  

saluki

saluki

Hmart has pot stickers that work wonderfully in the Air fryer.  House of mandu even gives AF instructions. 360 at 12 min turning half way.  I do spray mine with a little oil. Bibigo's brand also works well. I also like the Pulmonary brand.  Over at Target Chung's puts out an eggroll that tastes great air fried.  No extra oil needed.  

I am only cooking for one and have a 6.8 qt and still wish it was an inch bigger in diameter than 9 inches. You only want small batches of food in it,  preferably in 1 layer.  If it's over stuffed it won't cook evenly.

I had a dial air fryer initially. It's not a big learning curve to transition to cooking function buttons.