• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Scargo

Lunch less than 20 minutes from Palmer Motorsports Park in Ware, MA

Palmer is a new road course track that just opened this year. It is situated ten minutes from Ware and fifteen minutes from downtown Palmer.
I've discovered that there is a lot of interest among racers and cohorts for a better lunch experience than what is offered at the track. Whatever it is, we will have an hour and a half tops for a round-trip.
I discovered the Ware Cafe, which is quite good by small-town cafe standards. Great gourmet hamburgers!
What else can I find, primarily for lunch, though I and others are interested in a good breakfast (offered by 7AM, at the latest) and dinner for those that are staying overnight in the vicinity? For dinner the radius can enlarge to allow for a little longer drive time.